1. When you get your eyes checked for a contact lens prescription and they have to blow a short burst of air straight into your eyeball.
2. Getting off a ski lift.
3. Flushing the toilet on an airplane.
4. Walking towards someone you kind of know from a far distance.
5. Walking towards someone you know very well from a far distance.
6. Social interaction in general.
7. Sharing new music with people who are set in their taste.
8. Mispronouncing a band/artist name in front of music snobs.
9. Incorrectly being perceived as the expert of whatever you studied/are studying.
10. The moment when the toast pops out of the oven.
11. Anticipating the pop up scare in a movie you’ve seen more times than you can count on two hands.